Those days are gone when people in the organizations used to do paper work and communicate through manual communication media. It is the modern era where organizations setup effective email messaging system for uninterrupted communication. A majority of both small and large business organizations use MS Exchange Server for smooth internal as well as external communication. For flexibility, user friendliness and security in emailing, almost all enterprise users consider Exchange Server as the choicest email platform.
Exchange Database Corruption Solutions
- Efficient in repairing private as well as public folders of EDB database files.
- Capable to recover Exchange server when information store is not mounted
- Recovers deleted, damaged and inaccessible mailbox folders and displays them
- Recreates EDB database files, which become accessible with MS Exchange server
- Provides Advances setting options to optimize repair and recovery process
- Recovers and saves mailboxes to usable PST or exports them to Live Exchange Server
- Compatible with all versions of MS Exchange Server and MS Outlook
- Supports MS Exchange Server 5.0, 5.5, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 versions
- Compatible to all MS Outlook versions including MS Outlook 2013
- The recovered individual Exchange inbox items can be saved in .MSG and .EML format
- Recovered individual items can be saved in .MSG/.EML/Text/.RTF/.HTML format
Apart from flawless emailing facility, Exchange Server introduces some limitations that could act as barriers for those who solely depend on it on real-time communication. Vital business dealings and important work can suddenly fail if any problem is encountered in Exchange Server. The common issues that create problem in Exchange Server and stops mailing system are hardware failure, jet errors, improper shutdown, file size errors, virus infection, human errors etc. which corrupt Exchange Server. Whatever be the corruption issue, it actually affects EDB database files and interrupts everything from being executed at server side.
Therefore, to avert such situation, you must have a solution that can help you to access the EDB database files and resume your business work. Some manual methods could resolve corruption in Exchange database but why wait when efficient Exchange recovery tool is available. The recovery exchange database tool is the prudent software that can intelligently handle Exchange server corruption issues by repairing EDB database files. It effectively resolves Exchange Dirty Shutdown state and meets clean shutdown. In addition, the software intensively scans the corrupted EDB database files and retrieves deleted, damaged and permanently deleted mailboxes. This proficient utility is empowered by two recovery modes, which are Standard Scan and Advanced Scan. The first mode is the fastest and instantly recovers mailboxes and saves them in usable PST file. Recovered mailboxes can be exported to a Production Exchange Server too. The second mode thoroughly scans the database files and extracts damaged data.
The Exchange recovery tool is the result-oriented and recovers Exchange data in no time with the assurance of accurate data recovery. With the presence of powerful algorithms, it does not make you wait for successful mailbox recovery from EDB database files. In addition, you can pair this software with any version of MS Exchange Server and MS Outlook.
Try the demo
You are advised to try this software and take maximum advantage to repair EDB database files before buying. You just need to download the trial version of the software that too free. With this, you can repair the EDB files, preview and save first 25 items per folder to the desired location in PST format. For saving everything that is recovered, you must purchase complete licensed edition of Exchange Recovery Tool.